At EquiLend, we strive to benefit our clients, our community, and ourselves. By embracing a generous spirit, we will foster positive and impactful changes within our local and global communities.
Giving back to our community is an integral part of EquiLend’s corporate culture. We encourage our employees to dedicate time, knowledge and experience and take philanthropic action in order to give back to society. Our staff have demonstrated their corporate citizenship over the years through a myriad of activities, some of which we highlight below. As a firm, we support a range of charitable organizations throughout the globe, particularly in our office locations of New York, London, Hong Kong and Toronto.
SOME OF THE CHARITIES WE HAVE SUPPORTED AND VOLUNTEER EVENTS WE HAVE PARTICIPATED IN INCLUDE:
- American Heart Association 5K Run/Walk
- British Heart Foundation Wear Red Day
- City Harvest Food Drive
- New York Cares
- Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day
- Friends of Hudson River Park
- Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth
- J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- City vs. Wharf 5K Challenge
- Global Investor/ISF Awards Charity Raffle
- BlackRock Charity Gala
- Hance Family Foundation Beautiful Me Program
Centrepoint Sleep Out - London, November 16, 2017
For ten years, Centrepoint supporters have been swapping their beds for sleeping bags to raise money and awareness for homeless young people.
New York Cares Day for Schools - October 21, 2017
On Saturday, October 21, thousands of New Yorkers worked in 38 schools to paint classrooms, restore playground areas, and demonstrate that an entire city is committed to its students.