FOR BENEFICIAL OWNERS
Review all your securities lending data in one place with the new DataLend Portfolio. Whether you have a single- or multi-agent securities lending program, your single login to DataLend Portfolio will provide you with an aggregated view of your securities lending activity. Drill down into each program to access DataLend’s standardized performance metrics, used by agent lenders around the globe.
AGENT LENDER SUMMARY STATISTICS
Features key metrics across all your securities lending programs over a customized time period, including:
- Asset allocation
- On loan
- Return to lendable
Drill down into each agent lender program to analyze performance at a program level. DataLend Portfolio features:
STANDARDIZED PEER GROUPS
Ensure consistency across performance reviews through the use of DataLend’s standardized peer groups. DataLend’s peer groups are controlled by the DataLend proprietary algorithm. Choose from peer groups based on fiscal location, legal entity and/or collateral type.
DataLend has access to inventory and loan positions not included in any other securities lending data service. Ensure this data is part of your analysis to obtain the most accurate performance measurement possible.
- Identify which accounts are under or over-performing versus the group
- Navigate to a selected account for further analysis
CREATE-YOUR-OWN PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Multi-select by asset class, country and sector over a customized time period and tailored account groups
DataLend maintains the highest data security standards to protect client data and identity:
- EquiLend: DataLend is affiliated with EquiLend LLC, which is regulated by the SEC.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Security: All User IDs are tied to an approved organization IP address meaning a user cannot log-in from outside their corporate network.
- Segregation: Each client organization within DataLend is strictly segregated from other organization in our secure database tables. User IDs are tied directly to an organization.
AGENT LENDER PERFORMANCE METRICS
WHO WE ARE
DataLend—the securities finance market data division of EquiLend, a FINRA-regulated financial services firm—provides aggregated, anonymized, cleansed and standardized securities finance data covering all asset classes, regions and markets globally. DataLend operates on a “give-to-get” model, processing more than 3 million global transactions per day. DataLend’s data set covers more than 47,000 securities on loan with a daily on-loan balance of $2.4 trillion and lendable balance of $20 trillion (as of January 2018).
DataLend has offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong and Toronto and is backed by 10 global financial institutions: BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Clearing, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Northern Trust, State Street and UBS.