WHO WE ARE
DataLend—the securities finance market data division of EquiLend, a FINRA-regulated financial services firm—provides aggregated, anonymized, cleansed and standardized securities finance data covering all asset classes, regions and markets globally. DataLend operates on a “give-to-get” model, processing more than 3 million global transactions per day. DataLend’s data set covers more than 50,000 securities on loan with a daily on-loan balance of $2+ trillion and lendable balance of $19 trillion (as of February 2019).
DataLend has offices in New York, London, Hong Kong and Toronto and is backed by 10 global financial institutions: BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Clearing, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Northern Trust, State Street and UBS.
- Data available T+1
- Rigorous data cleansing process
- Leverages EquiLend & BondLend trading data
- Proprietary indices, including DataLend Target 50 and DataLend Newly Hot
- Options-derived implied borrow cost
- Daily newsletters and automated reports
- Frequent thought leadership contributor to RMA, ISLA, PASLA, CASLA, IMN and other securities lending associations as well as various industry magazines
SECURITIES ON LOAN
DATALEND OFFERS FOUR WAYS TO ACCESS:
- Raw data files that contain fees, utilization and other metrics across all securities on loan
- An intuitive and highly customizable Web-based user interface
- An Excel Add-In tool that supports functions and right-click functionality
- An Application Protocol Interface (API) that allows clients to access data directly from the database
DATALEND MAINTAINS THE HIGHEST DATA SECURITY STANDARDS TO PROTECT CLIENT DATA AND IDENTITY:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Security: All User IDs are tied to an approved organization IP address meaning a user cannot log-in from outside their corporate network.
- Beneficial Owner Confidentiality: Each agent lender assigns a code to their underlying beneficial owner client. DataLend does not know the identity of any beneficial owner.
- Segregation: Each client organization within DataLend is strictly segregated from other organization in our secure database tables. User IDs are tied directly to an organization.