DATALEND CLIENT PERFORMANCE REPORTING
WHO WE ARE
DataLend—the securities finance market data division of EquiLend, a FINRA-regulated financial services firm—provides aggregated, anonymized, cleansed and standardized securities finance data covering all asset classes, regions and markets globally. DataLend operates on a “give-to-get” model, processing more than 3 million global transactions per day. DataLend’s data set covers more than 50,000 securities on loan with a daily on-loan balance of $2+ trillion and lendable balance of $19 trillion (as of February 2019).
CLIENT PERFORMANCE REPORTING (CPR)
Experience robust performance reports with unparalleled insight into your securities lending program. Benefit from standardized performance measurement, flexible but DataLend-controlled peer groups and unique and exclusive data. Optimize your lending program and maximize revenue by making the most informed decisions with DataLend’s CPR.
STANDARDIZED PEER GROUPS
Ensure consistency across performance reviews through the use of DataLend’s standardized peer groups. DataLend’s peer groups are controlled by the DataLend proprietary algorithm. They cannot be manipulated to impact performance.
Four peer group matching options allow users to select the best peer group match (in addition to matching at the security and dividend rate by default):
- Industry (most relaxed criteria)
- Legal structure and collateral type
- Legal structure and fiscal location
- Legal structure, fiscal location and collateral type (strictest criteria)
- New! DataLend Collateral Matching
DataLend has access to inventory and loan positions not included in any other securities lending data service. Ensure this data is part of your analysis to obtain the most accurate performance measurement possible.
REVIEW PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL ACCOUNTS
- Identify Which Accounts Are Under Or Over-Performing Versus The Group
- Navigate To A Selected Account For Further Analysis
CREATE-YOUR-OWN PERFORMANCE METRICS
Multi-select by asset class, country and sector over a customized time period and tailored account groups.
- Data available T+1
- Rigorous data cleansing process
- Leverages EquiLend & BondLend trading data
- Proprietary indices, including DataLend Target 50 and DataLend Newly Hot
- Options-derived implied borrow cost
- Daily newsletters and automated reports
- Frequent thought leadership contributor to RMA, ISLA, PASLA, CASLA, IMN and other securities lending associations as well as various industry magazines