DataLend provides aggregated, anonymized, cleansed and standardized securities finance data covering all asset classes, regions and markets globally.
As of August 2020
Best Securities Finance Market Data Provider Globally
DataLend Offers Four Ways to Access:
- Raw data files that contain fees, utilization and other metrics across all securities on loan
- An intuitive and highly customizable Web-based user interface
- An Excel Add-In tool that supports functions and right-click functionality
- An Application Protocol Interface (API) that allows clients to access data directly from the database
DATALEND MAINTAINS THE HIGHEST DATA SECURITY STANDARDS TO PROTECT CLIENT DATA AND IDENTITY:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Security: All User IDs are tied to an approved organization IP address meaning a user cannot log-in from outside their corporate network.
- Beneficial Owner Confidentiality: Each agent lender assigns a code to their underlying beneficial owner client. DataLend does not know the identity of any beneficial owner.
- Segregation: Each client organization within DataLend is strictly segregated from other organization in our secure database tables. User IDs are tied directly to an organization.
WHO WE ARE
DataLend—the securities finance market data division of EquiLend, a FINRA-regulated financial services firm—provides aggregated, anonymized, cleansed and standardized securities finance data covering all asset classes, regions and markets globally. DataLend operates on a “give-to-get” model, processing more than 3 million global transactions per day. DataLend’s data set covers more than 51,000 securities on loan with a daily on-loan balance of $2.1+ trillion and lendable balance of $22 trillion (as of January 2020).